Are you a qualified ACA or CIMA or ACCA? Do you want an entry-point role in the music industry?
A Senior FP&A Analyst is sought by one of the world's major players; they're home to some of the globe's best-known artists and they also operate several businesses designed to help aspiring artists take their music to a wider audience. They are actively growing their repertoire and seek a bright, driven Senior FP&A Analyst to backfill an internal promotion as the current incumbent is transferring to a role in the USA.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, the Senior FP&A Analyst will provide support & analysis across the business; duties will include:
- Take ownership of forecasts, month ends & budgets across a variety of International departments.
- Create / present variance analysis on actuals vs forecast and budget to senior management.
- Business partner with senior stakeholders across the business; act as their #1 finance contact.
- Support and develop 1 direct report.
- Review journals & balance sheet reconciliations with a focus on accuracy & process improvement.
- Prepare and submit monthly cashflow to corporate team monthly & providing insight on variances.
- Provide ad hoc support to the Senior Finance Manager.
The ideal candidate for the position of Senior FP&A Analyst will:
- Be a qualified accountant (newly qualified ACAs seeking to move from practice are actively sought).
- Possess strong analytical skills and have the ability to work through complex problems.
- Actively want a varied role where they're able to manage a member of staff.
- Look to benefit from several opportunities to progress internally.
NOTE: Candidates available on a 1 month notice period or less are particularly encouraged to apply.
Salary: £55000 + bonus + flexible working + excellent music company benefits