A Senior FP&A Analyst is sought by a leading provider of media and entertainment services for film, video & on-line productions. Part of a global business, they are the 'go-to' brand for many of their branded, creative customers. Having recently been through a period of change, they are now set on building for the future.
Reporting to the Financial Controller & CFO (EMEA), the Senior FP&A Analyst will support the company's largest division and work towards mentoring the Analysts in two other areas. Responsibilities include:
- Provide MI and analysis of KPIs on a monthly basis; keep budgets & forecasts updated.
- Oversee and deliver the division's month-end close process.
- Work with Sales, Business Development & Client Services to report / forecast revenue numbers.
- Support the Sales team with all commercial decisions (e,g. RFPs, pricing, rebates, rate-cards...)
- Lead and manage a team of two staff.
- A range of ad hoc projects (e.g. planned implementation of a new SAP system)
The successful candidate for the position of Head of FP&A will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant.
- Have proven experience in leading a diverse team.
- Possess significant FP&A and analytical experience, ideally within an international setting.
- Enjoy working within a growing business and driving through necessary changes.
NOTE: Media experience and SAP skills would be slight advantages but are not essential.
Salary: £65 - 75k + bonus + benefits