Senior FP&A Analyst - Scaleup Tech - London - £60-65k + 10-15% bonus + up to 29 days holidays + full flexible working
A Strategic FP&A role with a high-growth Scale up in the Tech sector who are the leading player in their market and recently raised £400M in their last funding round.
This hugely successful Scaleup is truly on the up and is forecasted to 3X their revenue and double their headcount over the next year.
To support this future investment and growth a new role has been created to support the Commercial FP&A Director in all things deals, strategy and commercial finance related. You will join a Commercial Finance team of 4, in a purely strategic and commercial role that stays away from the reporting, budgeting and forecasting cycles - and will purely focus on the modelling, KPI and financial analysis and presenting of insight to support the decisions of the C-suite & PE investors.
The business is hugely acquisitive, recently completing the purchase of a competitor in July 2021 - and there are always tons of business cases to support, as well as the next funding round which will also begin planning very soon. You will also lead on investor relations, competitor analysis and funding, challenging and presenting directly to the C-suite and investors on business growth and performance, creating unique relationships and the opportunity to expand your role for future progression.
Skills you will need to be successful in this role:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA or CFA)
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Experience presenting analysis to senior stakeholders up to Director/C-suite level
Package on offer:
- £60-65k salary
- 10-15% bonus
- 26 days holidays (increasing each year up to 29 days)
- Full flexible working - opportunity to work remotely or 1 day per week in the office or more if desired - you choose!
- Free/discounted company products + Tech Scheme + Health plan + Season Ticket Loan + cycle to work scheme etc.