SENIOR FP&A ANALYST - £60k + BONUS + BENEFITS + FLEXI WORK - CONSUMER/FMCG - CENTRAL LONDON
Are you looking for a definitive position that will allow you to add strategic value?
Want to be part of a company where your productivity can positively change the dynamics of an organisation?
My client are a global provider who are keen to add a Senior FP&A Analyst to their core strategic finance team. The opportunity will enable you to support group transformational goals and strategic planning to gain positive impacts, driving projects for Sustainability, Digitisation and understanding New Markets. Your involvement will be assisting on a range of corporate projects, including business cases, M&A, Market Modelling and more.
The role sits within the FP&A team who are successful delivering insight and analytics whilst contributing to the companies initiative to drive sustainability, evaluate economic impacts and factors of global markets within their specialisms.
What you could be doing:
- Participating in presentations to board level, effectively assessing reports and communicating results, forecasts and budgets
- Delivering key projects that are focused on recognising opportunities to enhance the business and build performance
- Confident in dealing with senior stakeholders to provide information
- Evaluating key performance drivers to add value
- Financial modelling - building models for analytics
To be successful in this role:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- University Degree
- Experienced working for the Big 4 within Transaction Services, Advisory, Restructuring or Valuations OR experienced within Industry in an analytical position where strategic drive is actioned
- Strong modelling skills - Excel/Power BI is desirable
- Confident individual, effective communicator with strong presentation skills