Our client is a fast-growing Technology business based in central London.
They are looking to recruit a high calibre Interim Senior FP&A Analyst to support them an initial 3-month contract. You will be expected to go into the office two to three days a week.
As an interim Senior FP&A Analyst, you will be support the Head of FP&A during the budget cycle.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Budgeting, forecasting and working closely with budget partners
- Own company financial model and supporting models to evaluate return on investment and funding
- Building, reviewing and presenting on the financial models and preparing business cases for Exec and Board approval;
- KPI Analysis, external benchmarking and driving efficiency improvements across the business
- Develop KPI dashboards for regular reporting in Power BI
- Provide analysis and insight for the Board Report and other members of the Executive team
- Support on all corporate finance matters including review of shareholder returns;
- Provide analysis and recommendations to the CEO, CFO and Board on all commercial partnerships and
- M&A activity
The successful candidate will have an ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualification. This role requires someone to have excellent communication skills as they will be liaising with the Exec team on a regular basis. You will be approachable and have excellent communication skills. Having financial modelling skills is desirable, however not essential for this role.