Senior FP&A Analyst - FTSE 100 E-commerce - Herts - c.60k + excellent big company benefits
A newly created role for a household name and FTSE 100 consumer brand and success story within the e-commerce space, this business is hands down the leader in their field.
A forward-thinking, modern organisation which strives to be ahead of their competitors holding an enviable position in the market and continued growth and expansion. They have a strong commitment to Corporate Responsibility in a nurturing, meritocratic environment.
Following a business wide transformation and the creation of a real commercially focused FP&A team, the business is now seeking to recruit a commercially orientated Senior FP&A Analyst in their HQ central FP&A team in Herts. This is pure Commercial FP&A function, the focus being on strategy and analysis rather than reporting, so there is no accounting or posting of journals here.
This highly visible Senior FP&A Analyst role will partner various teams, on value delivery, and guiding the UK business on financial and strategic objectives. The position will also business partner operations with significant opportunities for career progression and personal development. You will have exposure to Group CFO level, providing insights and analysis to understand the key drivers and how to model business performance.
This is a unique opportunity for a recently qualified Finance professional to accelerate their career in one of the most successful brands in the technology/retail space, while being surrounded by a hugely impressive, high calibre, renowned finance team.
What skills you will need to be successful in this Commercial FP&A Manager role:
- Recently qualified accountant up to 3 years PQE
- Strong financial analysis experience from consulting, transaction services or industry
- Excellent stakeholder management with the gravitas to win the respect and confidence of colleagues and senior stakeholders up to c-suite/director level
- Attention to detail as well as the ability to connect the dots and identify business trends and opportunities
- Good Excel skills and the ability to pick up new systems quickly