A bright, driven accountant (ideally available on a 1 month notice period or less) is sought for the position of Senior FP&A Accountant by a leading travel business. The company combine a rich history and leading brand name with the agility of a Fintech as they become ever more efficient and internet based.
The Senior FP&A Accountant will report to the Group Financial Controller and will support stakeholders across the business from finance, sales & operations; duties include:
- Management Accounting and month end close for Group entities.
- Own the analysis of departmental profit & loss and attendant analysis.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations for Group entities.
- Business Development reporting.
- Client Trading & Profitability analysis.
- Assistance with annual group budgets and rolling forecasts.
Candidates for the post of Senior Management Accountant will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
- Possess either relevant audit experience from a Top 40 firm or FP&A / Management Accounts experience within an international business.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, attention to detail and an enquiring mind.
- Be looking for a genuinely varied role.
Salary: £52-55k + bonus + benefits