Role: Senior Financial Planning Analyst
Location: West London
Salary: Up to £48,000 - dependent on relevant experience and professional studies
Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 working from home
Full time, permanent role
We have partnered with a well-known global Entertainment company who are looking for an experienced Senior FP&A Analyst to join their successful team.
- Monitoring, analysis and review of each entertainment companies A&R budgets.
- Prepare month end A&R financials including correspondence variance analysis and preparing documentation for audit compliance
- Evaluate financial impact of contractual commitments and latest market trends
- Prepare regular cash flow projections
- Assist in the evaluation and sign off royalty earning statements
- Analysis of licensing incoming for forecasting/budget updates
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Analyse individual brand P&L
- Previous relevant FP&A experience
- Must be actively working towards professional qualifications (CIMA, ACCA, ACA). Ideally minimum exams remaining
- Excellent commercial awareness and business acumen
- First class communication skills
The successful candidate will have strong analytical skills the ability to work through problems logically and with perspective. They will support the Senior Financial Planning Manager on financial reporting, budgeting and analysis. They will also provide ongoing business support to major entertainment management brands, ensuring they can make fully informed financial decisions.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.