Senior Financial Planning Analyst
£45,000 to £48,000 (dependent on relevant experience and professional studies)
Hybrid working (3 days in the office Tuesday - Thursday)
Based in West London
Global Entertainment Company
Full time, permanent role
We have partnered with a well-known global Entertainment company based in West London who are looking for an experienced Senior FP&A Analyst to join their successful team.
The role is offered as full-time permanent position, based in West London. The salary will pay between £45,000 to £48,000.
The successful candidate will have strong analytical skills the ability to work through problems logically and with perspective. They will support the Senior Financial Planning Manager on financial reporting, budgeting and analysis. Provide ongoing business support to major entertainment management brands, ensuring they can make fully informed financial decisions.
Main responsibilities include:
- Monitoring, analysis and review of each entertainment companies A&R budgets.
- Prepare month end A&R financials including correspondence variance analysis and preparing documentation for audit compliance
- Evaluate financial impact of contractual commitments and latest market trends
- Prepare regular cash flow projections
- Assist in the evaluation and sign off royalty earning statements
- Analysis of licensing incoming for forecasting/budget updates
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Analyse individual brand P&L
- Previous FP&A experience
- Must be actively working towards professional qualifications (CIMA, ACCA, ACA). Ideally minimum exams remaining
- Excellent commercial awareness and business acumen
- First class communication skills
- Initiative, drive and strength of character.
- Highly organised
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.