Cedar is currently partnered with a global, PE-Backed, Telecommunications Business to secure an Interim Senior Financial Controller based in Central London. The role is a 6-month initial contract, paying a day rate between £550-650 per day.
This rapidly growing business has been a dynamic and challenging entrant into the telecommunications and infrastructure market. They have performed extremely well, winning high-profile projects, while continuing to raise funds to drive the business forward.
As Interim Financial Controller, you will cover:
- Ownership of annual statutory financial statements for the Group and subsidiaries.
- Lead the annual Group audit.
- Understand and lead the implementation of the requirements of new accounting standards across the group.
- Play a leading role in the implementation of Group ERP.
- Lead the consolidations of the Group to proactively identify and manage potential reporting issues.
- Provide technical expertise to all business units (IFRS15/16, etc).
- Manage group tax provision process.
- Preparation and presentation of high-quality Audit and Risk Committee Board papers.
- Continual process improvement initiatives
You will ideally have:
- A formal accountancy qualification (e.g. ACA/CIMA/CA)·
- Previous experience with IFRS reporting, liaising with external audits.
- An ability to deliver controls and compliance reporting.
- Experience of managing relationships and working closely with other departments
- Prior experience in an interim / contract role would be beneficial but not necessary.
- The rate of £550-650 per day represents a fair value, or logical increase on your previous salary or day rate.
Compensation & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £550-650 per day, this contract role as Interim Senior Financial Controller, offers the chance to join a dynamic, and rapidly expanding business, with exposure to some of the best industry minds in their market.
Their highly impressive Central London office is walking distance from multiple tube and rail stops. The company has a very forward-thinking, dynamic approach, adapting to new ideas and embracing innovation.
They are a highly collaborative, collegiate environment, that rewards success.