City of London, London
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
11 months ago
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
An ambitious, market leading business services company, with an international client base servicing multiple sectors, from Consumer Brands to Media & Technology, is seeking to bring on-board an influential Senior Finance Analyst.
This is an opportunity to join a truly dynamic and high growth business, operating in over 90 countries, during an exciting time of further international expansion and 20% year on year growth.
The Senior Financial Analyst is the key Business Partner in the UK and a key member of a global Finance team. This position partners business leaders including the Managing Director and other internal stakeholders to educate and consult on financial performance, metrics and customer pricing.
The Senior Financial Analyst is also responsible for the preparation, documentation and production of Board and management reporting requirements including financial statements, analysis, and dashboards for the EMEA region.
- Lead the regional forecasting process, working with operational leadership to provide accurate forecasting and analyze variances.
- Be a business partner to internal stakeholders, educating and consulting on multiple financial metrics.
- Support the FP&A Manager & lead the coordination of the annual operating and strategic plans for EU and APAC.
- Support the commercial teams with pricing and cost reviews.
- Prepare, analyze, and distribute financial and operational reports.
- Complete all standard and ad-hoc financial analyses for new service offerings.
- Provide mentorship and development to the Commercial Finance team.
- Responsible for maintaining communication and coordination with the global finance team.
- ACA/CIMA qualification
- 5 years of experience in commercial finance, or a commercial role in an accountancy practice
- Experience influencing senior stakeholders in a multinational business
- Experience working with operations across multiple countries is required
- Experience in performing multiple projects, carrying out multiple priorities and working with diverse teams.