Cedar is currently partnered with dynamic renewable energy business, at the cutting edge of the energy market, to help them secure an Interim Senior Financial Analyst for their London Office. The role is a 6-month initial contract, paying a day rate between £300-450 per day.
This London-based business is growing well and is pursuing a mission to improve the reputation of the energy industry. They are progressive in their attitude towards finance and believe in embracing data analysis to drive business metrics and performance.
As Interim Senior Financial Analyst, you will cover:
- Build New Financial Models to support financial and commercial decision making.
- Partner with the data analytics teams to utilise SQL in building and enhancing reporting.
- Partner with the Head of FP&A to tackle ad hoc analysis, KPI setting, business modelling, etc.
You will ideally have:
- Experience Operating within a data-heavy environment.
- Experience Using SQL.
- Experience delivering financial models.
- Experience of managing relationships and working closely with other departments.
- Prior experience in an interim / contract role would be beneficial but not necessary.
- The rate of £300-450 per day represents a fair value, or logical increase on your previous salary or day rate.
Compensation & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £300-450 per day, this contract role as Interim Senior Financial Analyst, offers the chance to join a cutting-edge renewable energy business, that is trying to drive a positive change in their market.
Their highly impressive Central London office is walking distance from multiple tube and rail stops. The company is very happy to have someone work remotely, to accommodate candidates based further from the office.
They are a highly collaborative, collegiate environment, that rewards success.