A Finance Analyst is sought by a particularly fast-growing global City-based business. They've grown both organically and by acquisition over the past decade to boast revenues of c. £1bn. They have significant additional available funding and this is therefore an excellent time to join them as they continue to expand into new markets.
The Finance Analyst will report into the Senior Finance Manager and will support the global IT infrastructure across the business during this period of growth & change as they become ever more reliant on their tech. Main duties include:
- Oversee & manage the global CapEx budget (>£40m) and OpEx budget (£20m).
- Provide accurate & timely management information to enable IT to make informed decisions.
- Lead the annual planning process to ensure resources can be appropriately allocated in future periods.
- Define and embed staffing levels to ensure projects and upgrades can be effectively delivered.
- Track and manage project spend against agreed milestones; analyse variances and suggest remedial actions.
- Work closely with non-finance stakeholders to ensure their needs are met.
The ideal candidate for the post of Financial Analyst will:
- Be a qualified accountant; either a practice trained ACA or a bright, industry trained CIMA / ACCA.
- Thrive in a project-based environment where there's a need to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Enjoy delivering high quality management information including incisive analysis.
- Want to join a fast-paced, dynamic organisation where there is internal progression.
- £55000 - £60000 base salary
- 10 - 15% bonus
- 10% pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
- 26 days holiday
- Excellent other benefits