Up to £55000.00 per annum + bonus + final salary pension
6 months ago
Senior Financial Analyst - FP&A
A listed market leading Engineering business based in central London is hiring for a Senior Financial Analyst to develop an improved FP&A framework and deliver robust decision and strategic analysis.
This growing, dynamic organisation offers the opportunity for real career development, allowing real ownership and influence, business partnering across functions.
Reporting to the FP&A Director, responsibilities include:
- Develop, improve and maintain planning and reporting models across the region for strategic/tactical decision making; whilst supporting the different business units accordingly.
- Support the Group Budgeting and Reporting process, including consolidation of business unit returns, analysis and challenge of business unit returns, and finalisation of financial models and presentations.
- Increase/improve usage of current forecasting/reporting software as well as developing usage of Business Analytics tool.
- Own, maintain and develop the master strategic planning model in the company and liaise with different input/output stakeholders.
- Support ad-hoc analysis and modelling for forecasting and reporting.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Strong financial modelling experience
- FP&A or Finance Business Partnering experience, with exposure to senior stakeholders
- Strong commercial acumen, with gravitas to challenge and be challenged on numbers