City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus and benefits
6 months ago
An ambitious, market leading business with an international client base servicing multiple sectors, from Consumer Brands to Media & Technology, is seeking a strategic Senior Finance Analyst.
This is an opportunity to join a truly dynamic and high growth business, operating in over 90 countries, during an exciting time of further international expansion and 20% year on year growth in the region.
The Senior Financial Analyst is the key Business Partner in the UK and a key member of a global Finance team. This position partners business leaders including the Managing Director and other internal stakeholders to educate and consult on financial performance, metrics and customer pricing. This is the most senior role in the UK finance team and can lead to progression into a Finance Director role for the right person.
Senior Financial Analyst responsibilities:
- Lead the regional forecasting process, working with operational leadership to provide accurate forecasting and analyze variances.
- Be a business partner to internal stakeholders, educating and consulting on multiple financial metrics.
- Support the FP&A Manager & lead the coordination of the annual operating and strategic plans for EU and APAC.
- Support the commercial teams with pricing and cost reviews.
- Prepare, analyze, and distribute financial and operational reports.
- Complete all standard and ad-hoc financial analyses for new service offerings.
- Provide mentorship and development to the Commercial Finance team.
- Responsible for maintaining communication and coordination with the global finance team.
- Provide strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills to effectively present to peers and management.
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualification
- 5 years of experience in commercial and strategic finance
- Experience influencing senior stakeholders in a multinational business
- Experience working with operations across multiple countries
- Experience in performing multiple projects and working with diverse teams