Consumer Technology 'Power Brand' FTSE 100
Senior Financial Accounting Manager
£85k - £90k + Extensive Benefits + WFH Flex
I am partnering with one of the fastest-growing groups in the FTSE through a major talent acquisition programme, due to continued operational expansion and revenue growth. The Group is well known and adored by consumers and investors alike.
The Senior Financial Accounting Manager with be responsible for the following:
- The management, delivery, timetable and execution of periodical accounting processes (month-end, half-year and year-end).
- Through strong leadership, manage a team of qualified accountants to enhance best practice and meticulous controls processes.
- Challenge, advise and support the commercial finance team to meet strict reporting deadlines, providing commentary on key movements, enabling swift decision making.
- Provide first-class numbers for all disclosures in the annual report and statutory accounts.
- Stress-test the strength of the balance sheet and ensuring robust review of its reconciliation.
- Raise the bar on audit quality and be accountable for the remediation of any process weaknesses.
Candidate role requirements:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Previous ownership of periodical accounting and reporting
- Team management
- Experience in a rapid-growth change environment