£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
6 months ago
A young and ambitious Technology business with double digit growth has a fantastic position for a qualified accountant seeking a career in the Tech sector.
This fast-paced award-winning UK Tech business has a global presence with offices in the UK, US and EME. They have partnered with some big names in their sector both in the UK and US and are constantly innovating and developing new products.
This meaty Senior Financial Accountant role will report into the Finance Director, supporting the growth of the business and Finance function, driving business improvements and taking ownership for a mixture of financial and management accounts.
The business operates a collaborative open plan environment, where senior management are approachable, and there is scope to take on added responsibilities and get stuck in to new projects.
Responsibilities in this role:
- Financial lead for the European segment of the Group, including full month-end responsibility, ensuring monthly financials and forecast reviews with the U.K. Managing Director and his European team.
- Financial lead for intangibles capitalisation and R&D tax work, including monthly analysis of development time to be capitalised and amortised.
- Work with the Finance Director to produce the monthly Board Pack including written commentary.
- Produce consolidated financials for the group on a monthly basis, including key balance sheet and income statement review and variance analysis.
- Financial lead for a key business stream including Head Office lead for an overseas operation: Including month-end responsibilities, reforecast, and production of monthly joint venture statements.
- Work with the Finance Director on production of year-end and half year results, including working with auditors and tax advisors.
- Key team member in the production of group budgets and reforecasts.
- Assist and lead business cases as necessary.
- Liaison with IT, HR, Legal and other relevant internal departments.
- Monthly and quarterly statutory returns for the group.
What we are looking for to be successful in this role:
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong excel and technical accounting skills
- Confident with manipulating large data files
- Good Communications and organization skills