£60000 - £65000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
6 months ago
A PE backed market disrupter in the Technology industry are seeking to appoint a Senior Financial Accountant to join their team as a result of an acquisitive growth strategy.
Reporting directly to the Head of Financial Reporting, this is a unique opportunity to join a business in the midst of a rapid growth phase. You will have the opportunity to own the standardisation of reporting controls, sharing results with the Senior Leadership Team.
- Manage the preparation of monthly and annual KPI reporting for management
- Managing the KPI & Revenue Analyst
- Prepare Group consolidation reports for external reporting
- Assist with implementation of new accounting standards e.g. IFRS 16
- Preparation of technical accounting papers and implementation of key accounting issues and projects
- Preparation of financial statements for the statutory audit, and assist with managing audit fieldwork queries
- Assist with implementation of new accounting system
- Liaising with budget-holders / other internal staff to assist analysis of performance against budget, for KPIs
- Qualified - ACA Desired
- Minimum 2 years PQE
- Good experience with IFRS, 15/16 desirable