£50000.00 - £60000 per annum + Car, Bonus, Pension
11 months ago
21 Aug 00:00
A rapidly growing, innovative technology brand are seeking to appoint a Senior Financial Accountant to join their growing team.
As a member of a dynamic and high performing technical team, you will be responsbile for the following:
- Managing and communicating the deadlines and processes required for month end reporting.
- Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are completed timely, including system accruals.
- Prepare statutory income statement and statement of financial position with commentary for monthly board pack
- Review and suggest improvements to the exisiting control framework
- Assist with year end audit as the main point of contact for enquiries
- Support SAP implementation
To be considered for this opportunity you must be:
- Fully Qualified - ACA/ACCA
- Experienced in Audit or Reporting - Straight from Practice or Industry
- Excel competent - Comfortable with 'Large Data'
- Dynamic, Strong Communicator and willing to challenge the status quo