Senior Financial Accountant - Private Equity - City of London - £55k-£65k + 30% bonus + Shares
Cedar is partnered with one of the most established Private Equity firms in the world who are looking for a talented Senior Financial Accountant to join their high performing finance team with responsibility for numerous funds and complete exposure across the business. The company has one of the most successful track records in Private Equity in the world and will offer the right candidate a life changing opportunity to catapult their career in financial services. This will be ideal for a strong technical accountant from fund administration who wants to work in fast-paced environment and partner with various c-suite executives in private equity. This is also a unique chance to get involved more directly with investments, and get to learn the motives behind them.
- Support in the preparation of segmental financial forecasts and projections.
- Investor reporting
- Drawdowns from Investors
- Management Loans, Calculations, Statements, Collection interest
- Preparation of budgets and ongoing monitoring of performance compared to budget
- Presentation of accounts to the Board of Directors for approval.
- Responsible for the full finance function of the funds
- Accounting assessments for new acquisitions
- Drive process improvement projects and other ad-hoc project work
- Risk and Accounting System/Automation
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Experience in fund administration
- Experience in Financial Services, Private Equity, Funds