City of London, London
£350 - £375 per day
26 days ago
Senior Financial Accountant - 6 Months - £350-375p/d
Cedar are currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant for a well know Media business based in Central London.
- Main liaison person between the business and third party service providers (i.e. valuers)
- Plan and manage the timing of activities related to the roll out of IFRS 16 which includes communication of requirements to local markets, gathering of input required, initial review of output from the markets.
- Communicate and manage the process for delivering on a timely basis the required information to the valuer.
- Facilitate review of reports at all levels
- Manage the rollout of PPA adjustments at each market level for purposes of the year-end consolidated stats
- Produce required disclosures for purposes of the year consolidation to the Group team
- Ad hoc duties include assistance with BAU activities and year-end audit work
- Assist in the IFRS 16 and PPA work for acquired business
- Coordinate the work around IFRS 16 and PPA and manage communication of requirements to local markets
- Obtain and facilitate gathering of information for the two projects and do a first level review of the adequacy of the information received
- Main point of contact of the valuers throughout the projects
- Coordinate any meetings or reviews within Global and with the external service providers
- ACA Qualified with 1-3 years PQE
- M&A exposure is beneficial
- Experience within Audit or Advisory
- Strong IFRS technical finance knowledge
- Advanced excel skills