£55000 - £65000 per annum
5 months ago
Cedar have partnered with a luxury online retailer who are looking for a talented Financial Accountant to join one of their fastest growing divisions. Based within state of the art offices in Central London, you will have the opportunity to really boost your career and join a modern, forward thinking finance team with excellent perks and company benefits. You will ideally be ACA or ACCA qualified and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced high growth environment.
- Group consolidation including cashflow (monthly)
- Co-ordination of the group year-end process and audit
- Preparation and review of financial statements
- Acquisition accounting (including FV adjustments / calculation of goodwill / recognition of deferred and contingent liabilities)
- Assisting with the production of Group Management information (MI)
- Assisting in the production of the consolidated group budgets and forecasts.
- Keeping finance and other departments updated with relevant process documents
- Providing information to internal/external auditors and tax advisors
- Play an integral role in the deliverables for the annual and internal audits
- Ideally qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA equivalent.
- Previous experience as a Management or Financial Accountant
- Strong Excel skills