£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Product Discount
12 months ago
11 Jul 00:00
A technically astutue accountant is required for a newly created Senior Financial Accounting post, joining a unique, fast-paced and growing organisation in the Technology sector. Working within the technical team, you will have responsibility for the following:
- Working with the finance team and wider business to manage and communicate the deadlines and processes required for the month end reporting.
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled in a timely manner, including goods received system accruals.
- Manage the project and capex accounting in SAP.
- Prepare the statutory income statement and statement of financial position each month for the board pack with relevant commentary.
- Support the control environment and suggest improvements to processes and controls where possible.
- Review and update formal process documents (such as the delegation of authority document and ensure the system is updated to match)
- Assist with the interim and year end audit and be the main point of contact on testing enquiries.
- Support preparation of accounting papers for presentation at the Audit Committee
- Prepare notes to the accounts for the Annual Report and Accounts.
- Support with planned SAP HANA upgrade.
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA
- Financial reporting experience in Audit and Industry
- Strong excel and SAP skills
- Strong communicator with Financial and Non-Financial stakeholders