Senior Financial Accountant, Financial Services, City of London, c£75k + Bonus + Benefits
I am working exclusively with a market leading financial services business who are part of one of the largest FS groups within the US. This is an outstanding opportunity for a technically astute Financial Accountant to join a dynamic, growing Financial Services business. It is an incredibly pivotal time of growth, and optimisation for this leading financial services organisation.
In this position, you will play an integral role in the finance function responsible for month end close, the preparation of financial statements, leading on and liaising with the auditors as well as preparing the statutory accounts. Alongside this there is an opportunity to develop and improve the controls environment, ensuring streamlined and automated control and accounting processes.
Alongside your month end duties, you will have great visibility and exposure, working hand in hand with the Financial Controller, Finance Director, External stakeholders as well as other divisions across the business.
Leading a team of 3 you will have an opportunity to supervise, guide and develop the junior accountants within the team. Reviewing their work and providing support in their development.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to join a market business within the financial services space.
To be successful in this role our client is looking for:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA with 2+ years post qualified experience
- Strong technical knowledge of statutory reporting requirements under IFRS
- A confident and strong communicator able to partner the business and work closely with senior stakeholders within the business
Benefits and Work From Home Flexibility:
- Discretionary bonus
- Private Medical Health
- Gym Membership
- 4 days in office per month
- Culture is VERY important; it is a collaborative, down to earth and genuinely rewarding place to work. Need a candidate keen to assimilate themselves into the company culture.