Senior Financial Accountant - Financial Services - City of London - £65-75k + 50% bonus + Flexible Working
Cedar is partnered with one of the most established asset managers in Europe who are looking for a talented Senior Financial Accountant to join their corporate finance team.
The company has experienced exponential growth over the past 5 years and this will offer the right candidate full exposure to Group, in addition to owning process improvement and project accounting. You will become part of one of the fastest growing industries in the economy.
This will be ideal for somebody from an audit/practice background or somebody already in a Financial Accountant role within Financial Services.
- Accounting assessments for new acquisitions
- Consolidation of group financial information
- Implementation of accounting policies for the Group under IFRS
- Management reporting
- Preparation of Financial information for various business segments and Group boards.
- Preparation of budgets and ongoing monitoring of performance compared to budget.
- Ownership of accounting control environment and procedures assessment and documentation
- Support process improvement projects and other ad-hoc project work
- Intangible and impairment accounting
- Risk and Accounting System / Automation
- Experience within Financial Services/Asset Management
- ACCA/ACA/Chartered Accountant
- A strong desire to own process improvement