£58000 - £65000 per annum
18 days ago
Our client is a highly ranked worldwide renown Higher Education Institution based in the central London.
They are looking to recruit a high calibre Senior Financial Accountant for a 12-month Fixed Term Contract. This role will be WFH initially but will returning to the office when its re-opened.
As a Senior Financial Accountant, you will be working in a team delivering financial management reports to both key external stakeholders and the senior leadership team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing the technical expertise on the complex transactions
- Consolidating various reports and maintaining and reviewing certain areas of finance
- Reviewing the subsidiaries financial statements to ensure that the relevant requirements and disclosures have been met.
- Upholding FRS 102 Accounting standards.
- Supporting the ERP migration project when needed.
- Reviewing and redefining the current design and processes ahead of ERP implementation
The successful candidate will be fully Qualified (ACA, ACCA) and Audit trained technical accountant with a couple of years' experiences in industry and have worked in large organisations previously. You will need to be able to provide examples of where you have present to senior management in your previous roles.