City of London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
28 days ago
A highly rated and independently run FMCG business are looking to appoint a recently qualified Financial Accountant to join their high performing Finance department.
Reporting directly into the Finance Director, this position offers exposure to lead on all aspects of financial reporting and accounting.
- Ownership of the monthly management accounts, including overseeing consolidation, P&L, balance sheet and reviewing the variance analysis
- Lead in preparing the annual reports for all entities
- Support with ad-hoc projects, budgets and strategic planning
- Ad-hoc tax work; including compliance, planning and structuring
- Managing 2 direct reports
The ideal candidate:
- Recently qualified (ACA, ACCA) with 1-3 years PQE
- Audit trained
- Experience working in tax is highly desirable, yet not essential
- Happy to do some ad-hoc travelling, both national and internationally
- Ability to business partner to non-finance people
Salary is between £50,000 - £60,000 dependant on experience.