£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Car Allowance, Bonus
9 months ago
An exciting, fast-paced and dynamic tech start up based in London seeking to appoint a Senior Financial Accountant to join their growing finance function.
What you will do:
- Working with the finance team and wider business to manage and communicate the deadlines and processes required for the month end reporting.
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled in a timely manner, including goods received system accruals.
- Manage the project and capex accounting in SAP.
- Agree the intercompany transactions and ensure these are reflected in the correct place along with preparing accruals, prepayments and other journals as required.
- Prepare the statutory income statement and statement of financial position each month for the board pack with relevant commentary.
- Support and suggest improvements to control environment processes and controls..
- Assist with the interim and year end audit and be the main point of contact on testing enquiries.
- Support preparation of accounting papers for presentation at the Audit Committee
- Prepare notes to the accounts for the Annual Report and Accounts.