Contract: 3-4 months
Day rate: £325-£350 (umbrella)
Location: Central London
Hybrid working: 3 days in the office
Start date: ASAP - Maximum of 1 weeks notice
I am working with the market leader in the transportation space who are looking for a technically strong Senior Finance Operations Manager
You will be responsible for all areas of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Treasury and Finance Systems. Leading a large team, you will work closely with the team providing guidance to ensure successful achievement of the department's objectives.
You will have the opportunity to maintain and improve a robust and efficient controls environment in line with Group policies.
Reporting directly into the Head of Financial Control this is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant to have real ownership and influence within a growing £800mil t/o group.
- Team Management; Leading large and successful team, providing individual and team development plans, succession planning, performance reviews etc
- Accounts Receivable; responsible for overseeing the delivery of accurate and timely reporting alongside promoting the profile of the AR team within the business, ensuring, and facilitating the development of internal stakeholder relationships.
- Accounts Payable; responsible for ensuring robust controls that ensure that purchase to pay is upheld. Accurate and timely reporting on our Creditors ledger and facilitating the actions of the team to resolve issues.
- Treasury; Responsible for ensuring bank mandate holders and authorisation limits are held in line delegation of authority.
- Tax; responsible for both indirect and direct tax compliance. Responsible for the reconciliation of VAT and Corporation Tax accounts
- Systems; responsible for the maintenance and development of several systems
- Qualified Accountant - ACCA / ACA / CIMA or QBE
- Proven team management skills within transactional environment
- Effective and proven negotiation skills with ability to influence decision making.
- Gravitas with the ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- System Savvy