Up to £75000.00 per annum + + Bonus & Benefits
21 days ago
Senior Finance Manager
PE Backed Technology company
c£75,000 + bonus & benefits
This rapidly expanding, first mover in a highly valuable market is backed by a PE firm with a terrific track record within the broader Technology sector. Boasting a senior management team with an envious track record of success, the business is embarking on an ambitious growth plan which will include acquisitions.
To help facilitate this growth, a new role has been created for an all-round Senior Finance Manager.
- Managing a team of 2 and reporting to the CFO, the role includes:
- Establish controls and processes across an immature finance environment
- Play a key role in the implementation of a significant, group wide finance system
- Develop the management reporting deck
- Create and roll out a best practice revenue recognition protocol
- Integrate acquisitions
- Work with business heads to drive improved insight and forecast accuracy
- Review and consolidate the accounting for the legal entities
- Multiple ad-hoc projects
As a qualified accountant with a track record of delivery within a fast paced and agile environment, you will demonstrate a broad mix of finance skills.
With the clear ability to grow with the business as this ambitious organisation scales up, you will be comfortable getting hands on, across finance and beyond.
A tenacious and persistent approach to delivery is critical as a high degree of emotional intelligence and self-awareness.
This is a pivotal role within an organisation that has a fantastically bright future.