£65000 - £70000 per annum + benefits
6 months ago
A global brand and FTSE 250 business is seeking a Senior Finance Manager to join a £0.5Bn turnover division based in their HQ in central London.
This market leader has experienced consistent and positive change over the last few years and continues to invest significant funds into external growth and internal improvements. A forward-thinking organisation which strives to be ahead of their competitors.
As the Senior Finance Manager you will have first line responsibility for delivering the divisional forecasts and budgets, with insightful information and analysis, to support the strategy of the divisional Senior Management.
These reports will ultimately reach to Group CFO level, helping control and drive performance in 30 countries.
The Finance team is a valued, high calibre unit that plays a pivotal role in guiding regional performance, driving insight and understanding of the business profitability, partnering the senior leadership team. The team is multi-cultural and gender-balanced, with a nurturing, friendly team dynamic.
Experience requirements for the Senior Finance Manager role:
- Qualified accountant with significant PQE
- FP&A experience in a large, complex structure
- Good career progression with a strong academic background
- Attention to detail as well as the ability to connect the dots and identify business trends and opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the gravitas to win the respect and confidence of colleagues and senior stakeholders