£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Bonus
5 months ago
A PE backed market disrupter in the Technology industry are seeking to appoint a Senior Financial Accountant to join their team as a result of an acquisitive growth strategy.
Reporting directly to the Head of Financial Reporting, this is a unique opportunity to join a business in the midst of a rapid growth phase. You will have the opportunity to own the standardisation of reporting controls, sharing results with the Senior Leadership Team.
Longer term as the business continues to grow, you will have the opportunity to expand your exposure to commercial activity including M&A support. Within the role, you will also manage a Revenue Analyst from day 1.
- Manage the preparation of monthly and annual KPI reporting for management
- Managing the KPI & Revenue Analyst
- Prepare Group consolidation reports for external reporting
- Assist with implementation of new accounting standards e.g. IFRS 16
- Preparation of technical accounting papers and implementation of key accounting issues and projects
- Preparation of financial statements for the statutory audit, and assist with managing audit fieldwork queries
- Assist with implementation of new accounting system
- Liaising with budget-holders / other internal staff to assist analysis of performance against budget, for KPIs
- ACA Qualified
- First time move to industry - Top 20 practice desired
- Minimum 1 years PQE
- Good experience with IFRS, 15/16 desirable