A Senior Finance Manager is wanted by a rapidly scaling-up SaaS business who have just closed Series B funding of $25m. A leader in developing dynamic customer marketing & customer attraction strategies, they partner with leading retailers to allow them to identify, attract and engage with premium customers. They are firmly established in the UK and aim to increase their presence in the US in the coming months.
The Senior Finance Manager will be integral to driving that growth and, reporting to the Head of Finance, your initial duties will include:
- Manage day-to-day finance reporting including liaison with internal and external bodies.
- Own the month-end financial close including the preparation of monthly board packs & analysis.
- Be responsible for one member of staff.
- Support the Head of Finance on various projects including development of SaaS metrics, KPI analysis, budgeting & forecasting, managing US expansion & reporting, fundraising etc.
The ideal candidate for the position of the Senior Finance Manager will:
- Be an ACA / ACCA who trained in practice and has solid all-round accounting skills.
- Have worked for an SME or other rapidly scaling up business and be comfortable with change.
- Understand how to improve processes, systems & controls.
- Seek a role with a high growth business where no two days are the same and rapid progression is expected.
Salary: c. £65000 - £72500 + share options + excellent benefits