Senior Finance Data Analyst
Sports Technology / Gaming & Entertainment
London (+ WFH)
£70-75k + bonus + package
Exclusive role: A Senior Finance Data Analyst opportunity for a global leader in the Sports Technology sector - this is an incredibly exciting business with huge market coverage who are continuing to grow.
This newly created role will support the development and delivery of their business intelligence strategy on a global scale - ensuring all financial metrics are accurate and consistent.
You will need to be able to interpret and convert financial data to be presented in a sustainable and simplistic way.
- Support strategy of business intelligence applications across the globe
- Understand the data behind various financial metrics - driving consistency throughout the Group
- Work closely with core Finance teams to liaise on statutory requirements
- Support development of data design through the translation of business requirements
- Lead discussions on use of data visualisation and reporting
- Automate data storage and streamline processes using ETL tools
Key Skills & Experience:
- Skilled using SQL, modelling and data manipulation
- Understanding of Financial terms
- Experience of BI reporting and data visualisation tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Knowledge of ETL tools e.g. Alteryx
- An interest in Sports and/or Gaming / Entertainment advantageous!
- Bonus structure
- Incredible benefits package, flexible working arrangements + quick progression!