Senior Finance Business Partner - Unicorn FinTech
London (+WFH capacity)
£75k - £80k + Shares
This celebrated FinTech group has experienced 5 years of parabolic growth and is actively seeking to identify a high-calibre commercial finance professional to business partner the group's core sales, marketing and customer functions.
- Act as a primary business partner to the sales, marketing and customer functions, integrating and aligning all commercial and cost planning activities into the group structure.
- Full ownership for defining and preparing strategic plans, project roadmap, stakeholder mapping and engagement, budgeting and forecasting, leading and planning all workshop sessions.
- Develop clever data tools and financial models to measure project success and provide management information to summarise achievements.
- Work with 'Tech' to review new initiatives, stress-testing their commercial viability.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACA)
- Immaculate academic record
- Experience on working in fast-paced, analytical environment
- Anaplan, Power PI or other intelligence tools would be beneficial