Senior Finance Business Partner
£70-80k + 20% bonus + 8% pension + blue chips benefits package
Hertfordshire (2-3 days per week) + WFH
This global market leader is an instantly recognisable household consumer brand name. It has experienced record revenues, cemented its position in core markets and taken market share from the competition.
This is an exciting opportunity to have genuine influence over the Group's strategy, through effective business partnering - acting as a key advisor to the Executive leadership team.
As Senior Finance Business Partner, responsibilities include:
- Be the lead finance business partner for a key area within the Group - supporting key decision making
- Support the Exec leadership team to execute spend within budget, partnering with the Marketing team
- Drive long-term plan and discussions around budget
- Identify risks and opportunities
- Present financial outputs to the Finance leadership team - effecting outcomes using your influencing skills
- Provide insight and analysis on quarterly reviews
- Qualified accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
- Strong commercial finance experience from a large company
- Highly collaborative and naturally inquisitive
- High attention to detail with strong Excel skills
- Drive and ambition!
- 20% bonus
- 8% pension
- On site gym, restaurants, coffee shops
- Highly flexible working (Min. 2 days in the office p/w)
- Lots of opportunities to progress quickly!