Senior Finance Business Partner
To £95,000 dependant on experience
Central London + Working from Home hybrid
Global market leader
This global market leader is backed by a Tier 1 Private Equity firm. Following its acquisition by PE last year, the business has experienced accelerated growth in existing markets, whilst driving expansion in several new product and geographical areas through a combination of M&A and organic growth.
To facilitate the ongoing maturing of the organisation, following the PE investment, the new role of Senior Finance Business Partner has been created. Reporting to the Group FP&A Director, this high-profile role will lead and execute on a number of highly visible, business critical projects whilst working closely with the Group Exec team.
Leading a small team of Financial Analysts, the role includes:
- Business partner the Group Corporate Functions, playing a key role in driving profitable commercial growth
- Evaluating and monitoring investment proposals, tracking and analysing ongoing investments and projects
- Providing finance expertise and advice to the businesses to a broad range of senior stakeholders, supporting decision-making and driving performance across around £80m of annual expenditure.
- Develop, enhance and provide insightful finance business partnering across the Transformation Management Office (TMO) and corporate functions including Technology, Marketing, HR and Finance.
- Key constructive input into strategic business planning and commercial decision, i.e. prioritizing technology investments, allocating resources, identifying new partnerships, determining optimal staffing levels and expanding into new services or geographical locations.
- Providing strategic recommendations to enhance financial performance and new business opportunities
- Pro-actively support risk management, change and strategy processes.
- Lead and coordinate the budget and forecasting process across the TMO and Corporate functions. Create reliable full year outlooks and risk/opportunity assessments. Support quarterly ExCo reviews.
- Lead monthly reviews with the different business areas providing challenge and support to Management
- Co-ordinate the annual review of the 5-year business plans
- Accountability for the P&L and balance sheet reported, gaining assurance on its accuracy from the Business Controllers
- Ensure robust financial control with focus on financial and management accounting, working capital, cash flow, cost control and investment appraisal.
- Manage the finance governance and reporting for transformation programmes and corporate financials, delivering "investor ready" month end reporting and analysis to the TMO management team, EXCO and shareholders as required.
- Work with senior stakeholders across the business, ensuring projects are delivered on time, to budget and that the expected benefits are realised.
- Develop financial models and analysis to support and challenge the strategic initiatives under the TMO and corporate areas, including scenario planning, sensitivity analysis and stress testing business cases for investments and change projects.
- Review and challenge proposed spend with programme, project and corporate cost centre managers to optimise investment, as well as understanding impact of any change on project scope and expected benefits.
You will have a demonstrable background of providing commercially orientated, finance business partner support to commercial stakeholders within a large, multi-national environment. With high levels of intellectual horsepower and superb communication skills you will exude the confidence to drive the business agenda.
This is an exceptional, high-profile role for an ambitious, talented and high achieving qualified accountant. Critical to your success in this exciting, growing business is the ability to effectively partner stakeholders across various functions and geographies, adding tangible value which has a positive impact on business growth.
This role will lead to further career progression in either Group or Divisional finance leadership positions.