A Senior Finance Business Partner is sought by a major operating division of a particularly fast-growing global City-based business who have grown both organically and by acquisition over the past decade to boast revenues well in excess of £1bn. They have significant additional available funding and hence this is an excellent time to join them as they continue to make acquisitions and expand into new markets.
Created as a result of three major acquisitions and the need to provide a far greater level of support, this commercially focused Senior Finance Business Partner role will deliver better management information, analysis and FP&A to a range of operating business units. Specific duties include:
- Prepare management information (no journal posting) with analysis on revenues & costs.
- Deliver direct support to CFOs and non-finance leaders of operating businesses.
- Assist budgeting & forecasting activities including in-year reviews to support businesses.
- Assist other non-finance leaders with their queries; provide financial insight as necessary.
- Produce financial models to enable decision support; likewise improve management reporting.
- Provide support across a wide range of ad hoc projects as the division continues to grow.
The successful candidate for the position of Senior Finance Business Partner will:
- Be a bright, qualified accountant with strong analytical ability and a commercial mindset.
- Possess prior exposure to budgeting & forecasting and analysis of business performance.
- Demonstrate a desire to partner with (and communicate financial concepts to) non-finance leaders.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, high-growth and fast-paced environment.
- Seek a self-starting role where you will need to think for yourself and use your initiative.
Salary: c. £60000 - £65000 + 15% bonus + 10% pension + benefits.