Our client is a leading SaaS Fintech that provides cutting edge software to leading banking and financial institutions across the Globe.
Due to continued growth, they are seeking to hire an experienced, confident and results-driven business partner that will partner with the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO), Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and Global Head of SaaS and Partner Ecosystem directing and setting the financial strategy of these key areas in the company.
The successful candidate will require the ability and proven experience to influence at the highest levels of the organisation as well as managing key investment decisions that drive the top line and profitability.
This role requires an individual who can communicate effectively with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, works well with cross-functional teams in a matrixed organisation, and thrives in a high-performance and fast-paced culture. Since this is a global role, you may occasionally be required to travel internationally.
The role will report to the Finance Director of Corporate Finance.
- You will partner with senior executives of the company in setting and directing strategic and financial targets to ensure that the financial commitments of the Sales, Marketing and Partner functions are consistently over-achieved.
You will partner with the following business units.
- Sales - that drives the top line of the business across numerous streams. Also includes PMO, Sales desk and Sales ops functions which this role will need to work closely with, influencing as necessary
- Marketing - includes the global marketing team
- Partners - composed of the Sales Partner team seeking to maximise sales and Delivery Partner team in driving services effectiveness.
- You will implement and deliver all of the financial controls and processes required for the function including the mid-term plan, annual budgeting and monthly forecasts. Exceptional experience in these areas is a pre-requisite.
- You will work closely with, and influence, Operation Team leads, HR, FP&A and Procurement, the role is supported by a team of 5 accountants based in across the globe.
- You will attend monthly Financial Leadership team meetings as well as provide updates to the CRO for all aspects of quota reporting and cost control for the revenue generating functions as well as Marketing.
- You should have strong analytical skills, exceptional problem-solving, a flair for numbers, highly organised, and possess excellent leadership skills.
- You should be fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) with significant experience in a global matrixed organisation.
- You should have exceptional business partnering skills and experience working with senior executives.
- You should have a background within a Technology organization, ideally Financial Services software
- You should have a good understanding of internal controls, systems and processes as well as having excellent negotiation skills, and finally a good working knowledge of IFRS standards and audit procedures
- Care about driving Cost efficiencies within the business
- Commit to evolving the Sales & Marketing functions globally and have a sense of empowerment
- Collaborate with Senior Leaders within the organization - CRO, CFO and CEO
- Challenge the Business on cost initiatives, existing processes and innovate within the Finance function