£60000 - £65000 per annum + + benefits
21 days ago
12 Months FTC
Senior Finance Business Partner – 12 months Maternity Cover
Our client is a highly ranked worldwide renown Higher Education Institution based in central London.
They are looking to recruit a high calibre Senior Finance Business Partner for a 12-month Fixed Term Contract. This role will be WFH initially but will return to the office when its re-opened.
As a Senior Finance Business Partner, you will develop positive professional relationships with all levels of the organisation. You will be a trusted adviser and sounding board for managers.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• To manage the financial planning, forecasting, budget monitoring and year end cycle at a group level
• Understand local needs by attending and being an integral part of departmental groups as appropriate.
• Provide analysis and include the development of metrics, to help the organisation understand the value drivers that are changing either the cost or the revenue side of the organisation.
• Using your own knowledge of external and internal factors to provide insight to senior management on the financial implications of strategic decisions.
• Present fact-based analyses of cost drivers and financial sustainability so that departments can understand their options and make needed trade-offs.
• Take an active role in designing, implementing, and adopting of organisation wide technological improvements in reporting to ensure full value from our ICT systems is achieved.
• Development of controls, systems and procedures within areas supported to increase efficiency and to comply with the financial regulations.
The successful candidate will be fully Qualified (CIMA, ACCA) Finance Business Partner with relevant higher education sector experience and will of worked with large budgets previously. You will be able to provide examples of where you have advised and persuade senior management in your previous roles.