£75000 - £80000 per annum + 15% bonus
13 days ago
Finance Business Partner - Growth Stage Tech - Central London - £80k + 15% bonus
Cedar are recruiting excllusively for a high-profile Tech business in London.
This is a pure Commercial Finance revenue growth role based at the Global HQ of a high-growth Tech company currently going through international expansion and with a high-profile in the City as a potential next Unicorn.
You will be the lead Finance Business Partner to the second largest division of the business, partnering a high-flying Global VP (ex Google) with real influence to senior decision makers in the business.
As the trusted advisor to the Global VP you will clarify understanding of the delivery model across the Globe assisting in the expansion across the North American market, identifying opportunities to improve their impact and analyse their return on investment (ROI).
You will have a focusing on partnering with Global Commercial teams as well as the Operations to support Gross Margin evolution and targets on a daily basis, whilst managing 1 qualified direct report.
- Be a trusted advisor and provide meaningful Business insight to the Global VP Operations Leader for the second largest division through KPIs and performance reporting
- Build partnership with the senior leadership team and maintain strong relationship across the organisation at all different levels
- Provide effective feedback to initiate change to ensure key operational targets are met
- Be able to advise on specific Deals Forecast and Margins outlook
- Preparation and management of Division Operations team budgets and resource requirements
- Develop and streamline financial processes for the Delivery and Operational teams
- Implement and manage along with different teams a robust Staffing and Cost tracking model
- Identify areas for improved reporting and management and implement business solutions
- Direct line management of a financial analyst
Experience & background required:
- Qualified Finance professional with PQE
- Strong academics and progression - must have evidence of being promoted internally
- Industry experience in either a blue chip, PE backed or growth stage start-up business
- Current commercial and strategic finance experience being the business partner to Senior non-finance stakeholders
Benefits & Package:
- Salary up to £80,000
- 15% annual bonus
- A buzzing, collaborative Tech start-up environment with offices worthy of a silicon valley FANG company
- Free healthy breakfast & snacks, all the mod cons like table tennis, video games etc. with regular social gatherings and a group yoga and football sessions
- BUPA health and life insurance