£65000 - £75000 per annum
2 months ago
My client is looking for a talented and experienced Finance Business Partner to join a high performing commercial team based in East London. You will become part of a well-known retail group who have gone from strength to strength over recent years, offering a brilliant career path for a finance professional with scope for both progression and development in a modern, flexible working environment.
- Collaborating with different areas of the business and proactively challenge performance, driving change to ensure key operational and financial targets are achieved or beaten.
- Manage the end to forecasting and budgeting process for Sales & gross contribution
- Support the Head of FP&A, trading team and wider business in providing analytical and critical insights to support to the key decision-making process
- Ensure accurate and detailed information is communicated smoothly across the business, including the site Finance and Commercial teams.
- Play a key role within finance for various projects, coordinating with Commercial teams and Group Finance to ensure tight deadlines are adhered to.
- Creation and support of modelling to allow trading department to more accurately track and forecast
·Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA equivalent
·Business Partnering experience
·Strong communication skills