Role: Senior Finance Administrator
Salary: £26,000 + Excellent benefits + study support
Location: Sheffield (no parking on site)
Hybrid role- 3 days in the office
Permanent, full time
W have partnered with a large-scale well recognised business solutions organisation who are looking for a finance administrator who are looking for an individual who is highly organised, has a good eye for detail and excellent communication skills to join their busy team.
- Preparing bank deposits
- Processing payments
- Assisting in preparation of billings and other financial reports
- Supporting the wider team with complex casework
- Posting entries, verifying and reconciling input to financial reporting systems
- Responding to enquiries and contacting other departments or vendors to resolve any issues
- Entering cash transactions in ledgers and reconciling cash reports
- Assisting with detailed reconciliation and re mediation work.
- Mentoring and assisting with training new members of staff
- Communicating with Stakeholders and clients
- Previous Finance Administration experience including AP and AR
- Accuracy and first-class attention to detail
- Strong IT skills in particular proficiency with MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- AAT level 2/3
If this is something that would interest you, please apply ASAP.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted