£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
28 days ago
Senior Finance Analyst (Commercial, FP&A & M&A)
£60k - £65k
With major infrastructure programmes at the heart of UK economic growth throughout the next decade, this Engineering business is at the forefront of delivering high-profile projects, including HS2, London Underground and Crossrail.
Acquisitive in nature, the business is seeking to appoint a Senior Finance Analyst to drive commercial value, deliver financial planning and executing M&A.
- Business partner non-finance function heads across Sales, Technology, Commercial Operations and Engineering.
- Supporting the CFO and Commercial Controller to appraise new investment opportunities.
- Develop robust financial models to enhance performance reporting.
- Own the budgeting, forecasting and cash flow modelling.
- Execute transactions/M&A activity, performing due diligence and post-acquisition commercial valuations.
- Qualified Accountant
- Advanced Excel (modelling capability)
- Commercial partnering exposure