A Senior Finance Analyst is required by one of the world's fastest-growing cyber security businesses. They are clear industry leaders and have developed a unique and industry leading suite of products that is delivering them spectacular growth.
The Senior Finance Analyst is a newly created role and will play a key role in supporting them through a period of intense growth. Specific responsibilities include;
- Partner Engineering, Software Development & IT departments to produce robust project cost models.
- Produce Monthly, Quarterly updates to share for Exec to track actual / budget and forecasted spend.
- Lead technical CapEx plans (e.g Satellite Construction & Launch projects).
- Manage high value contracts signed with major customers; apportion R&D funding.
- Take full ownership of other high-cost areas; provide summaries to Head of FP&A and CFO.
- A range of other ad hoc projects analytical & business partnering projects.
The ideal candidate for the Senior Finance Analyst will:
- Be a qualified accountant with at least some PQE
- Possess significant business partnering experience and exposure to CapEx & project costings.
- Have advanced Excel skills; be able to create models that non-Excel users can understand.
- Ideally have supported technology, engineering, IT or related stakeholders in the past.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact well with people at all levels.