£50000 - £55000 per annum
2 months ago
26 Apr 00:00
Are you a Finance Analyst looking for a new role and exciting role? Are you recently qualified with experience working in a similar analytical capacity? If so, I am working with a multi-national retail group who are looking to appoint a Senior Finance Analyst.
Reporting into the Retail Finance Manager, you will be responsible for reporting and providing analytical support to the loss prevention team ensuring a high level of financial controls. This role will work collaboratively across the Retail Finance team.
Support the Finance manager ensuring high levels of trust in the reporting, communication and forecasting of loss prevention costs
- Identifying opportunities and risks with enough notice to influence outcome
- Deliver core finance processes including month-end, forecasts, budgets and long-term planning
- Analytical support to projects and new initiatives
- Liaise with other finance functions to leverage their insight and expertise
- Be the key point of contact for loss prevention within finance
- Qualified accountant
- Advanced excel and advanced analytical skills
- Experience working in a commercial finance function
- Experience business partnering