£50000 - £55000 per annum
2 months ago
Are you a Finance Analyst looking for a new role and exciting role? Are you recently qualified with experience working in a similar analytical capacity? If so, I am working with a multi-national retail group who are looking to appoint a Senior Finance Analyst.
Reporting into the Retail Finance Manager, you will be responsible for reporting and providing analytical support to the loss prevention team ensuring a high level of financial controls. This role will work collaboratively across the Retail Finance team.
- Support the Finance manager ensuring high levels of trust in the reporting, communication and forecasting of loss prevention costs
- Identifying opportunities and risks with enough notice to influence outcome
- Deliver core finance processes including month-end, forecasts, budgets and long-term planning
- Analytical support to projects and new initiatives
- Liaise with other finance functions to leverage their insight and expertise
- Be the key point of contact for loss prevention within finance
- Qualified accountant
- Advanced excel and advanced analytical skills
- Experience working in a commercial finance function
- Experience business partnering