Cedar are currently looking for a PQ/ Finalist Finance Analyst to join a global manufacturing company based in Uxbridge on a permanent basis.
Hybrid working- 2 days in the office and 2 days from home
Salary: Paying up to £55,000 per annum (depending on experience and qualification) + study support
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, the Finance Analyst is responsible for the financial management/oversight of a key business unit.
- Development of short & long term brand plans and strategy across UK & IRE Markets
- Work cross functionally to develop strong innovation pipeline across multiple markets,
whilst optimising profitability and margin delivery across key strategic brands.
- Modelling and tracking of Strategic Revenue Management, providing recommendations to
the brand leads.
- Scrutinise in year financial & budget management
- Exhibit essential communication skills and crucial financial insights identifying areas to accelerate opportunities whilst mitigating risk profile
- Implement tracking, action & optimisation of budgets
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership and excellent business partnership skills for thestrategy, planning & financial analysis as part of the brand team
- Use financial expertise, utilising a high level of professional judgement
- Collaborate on decisions and recommendations for the brand and channel strategies
- Manage multimillion dollar marketing budget
- Responsible for the analysis of change & insightful commentary for entire P&L.
- Lead business case scenarios to guide marketing investment decisions across the business
- Present innovation key insights and learnings to leadership
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership on innovation items and marketing investment for
annual plan process (based on innovation pipeline)
- Business partner with local/global marketing & sales teams to develop robust, assumption led new product business models
- Responsible for tracking and reporting of all new product development performance vs budget & YOY
- Manage the preparation & delivery of monthly brand results, accurate analysis of change and provide key and actionable commentary
- Provide relevant and insightful analysis along with recommendations to the brand leadership team to improve the quality of decisions and ensure the chosen business options deliver the highest financial value at an acceptable level of risk
- In partnership with the brand leadership team, responsible for the preparation and presentation of the latest Brand Forecast to senior leadership teams.
- Pro active use (and development) of analytical techniques and models to influence business decision making.
What you will bring to the team
- Ability to credibly challenge, influence & lead throughout a matrix environment.
- Effective prioritisation and organisation skills
- Clear, concise and influential communicator (both in writing and verbally)
- Ability to engender trust throughout the organisation and GM international
- Previous experience within the Commercial sector and preferably the branded food or FMCG sector
- Ability to critically review and improve business processes
- Proactive and results orientated
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Motivated to add value both within the Finance team and when dealing with the Sales and Marketing functions
- Personal fit with the Company's culture; passionate, driven by quality and achieving results,high level of integrity, team player
- Eagerness to learn and progress
If this role sounds of interest, please apply online ASAP.