Senior Credit Team Leader - Commercial/Residential Property Management
Salary: £45,000 - £48,000.
Location: City, London
Hybrid: 3 days in the office per week
An exclusive and rare opportunity to join a UK leading property management business headquartered in the City. The growth of the business has lead to a fantastic opening for a client facing focused Senior Credit Team Leader to essentially be the Head of Credit's second in command. You will be responsible for a team of Credit Controllers, while possessing excellent organisational & communication skills, with the ability to work under pressure and a desire to continuously improve systems, processes & drive efficiency.
Main responsibilities and requirements:
- Managing expectations of both internal and external clients and driving efficiencies within a very busy team, displaying a very clear leadership and management style in accordance with the value of the team.
- Previous credit control experience within the property management sector, specifically in the commercial, retail and residential market
- Previous experience in managing a team of 3+
- Sharing the responsibility of the day-to-day management and supervision of the credit control team
- Training, Developing & Coaching of the credit control team to include supporting with training plans
- Covering management responsibilities in the absence of the Head of Credit Control
- Driving efficiencies and continually looking for improvements with delivering client service
- Experience in collection, arrears and aged debt reporting
- Meet and liaise with property, fund and external managers on a regular basis
- Initiating recommendation for CRAR/Legal remedy
- Dealing with and resolving escalations and tenant queries/complaints
- Recommending remedy/action on recovery of problematic tenant debts
- Assisting in the reconciliation of challenging accounts
- Management of query resolution, engaging with client teams to ensure these are resolved
- Advanced Excel and systems experience
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 years recent experience working as a Senior Credit Controller or Credit Team Leader within property and managing a team of 3+. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to take that step up in their careers.
This leading UK firm look for people who are dynamic with strong interpersonal skills, able to take initiative and work as part of a team.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP.