Senior Credit Controller - Media
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus
We are partnering with a leading Media company based in Central London who are looking Senior Credit Controller to join them on a permanent basis.
As a Senior Credit Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Managing all debt, ensuring it is paid in a timely fashion
- Reconciling customer accounts and collaborating with the Sales Team to resolve any billing issues
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers
- Issuing dunning letters and final demands
- Completing aged debtors and other financial reports on a monthly basis
- Liaising with various internal departments to ensure everything runs smoothly
- Deputising for the Credit Control Manager
- Ad- hoc duties as requested by the Credit Control Manager or other stakeholders
- The successful candidate must have at least 3 - 5 years Credit Control experience
- Multi-site and multi-currency exposure is advantageous
- Previous experience from B2B in a technology sector within a similar role is necessary
- Numerically minded with excellent attention to detail
- A naturally organised individual with a proactive and positive approach
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- MS office know how of Excel (intermediate level), Word and PowerPoint
- Understanding double entry
- Proactive, driven and team player
The successful candidate must have recent experience as a Senior Credit Controller ideally working in a fast paced organisation within a credit control team. You will be well organised with an analytical mind and be competent using accounting systems and Excel.
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP - only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.